Defensive Driving Course Delaware
- Easily fits into your schedule
- Log in/out at your convenience
- You’re guaranteed to pass
- Live 24/7 customer support
This course is not currently available.
Approved Delaware Defensive Driving Course Features:
- Contains useful defensive driving strategies
- Contains important information regarding state-specific traffic laws
- Retake the final exam as many times as you need.
Delaware Defensive Driving offers two approved defensive driving courses, a 3-hour course and a 6-hour course. These courses are designed to help drivers receive insurance discounts and are approved by the Division of Motor Vehicles. NDSS also offers a Delaware Aggressive Driver Course. This course is approved by the state to satisfy the Aggressive Driving Behavior Modification/Attitudinal Driving program requirement.
- Delaware Defensive Driving 10% Auto Liability Insurance Reduction Basic Course:
- This 6-hour course is designed for individuals who have not taken a defensive driving course within the past 36 months.
- If you complete this course you will receive a 3-point credit on your driver record as well as a 10% discount on your auto insurance premium.
- Delaware Defensive Driving 3-Year Refresher/Renewal Course:
- This 3-hour refresher course is designed for individuals who have taken a defensive driving course within the past 36 months.
- If complete this course you will receive a 15% credit on your auto insurance premium (as long as you meet the criteria stated above).
- Delaware Aggressive Driver Course:
- This course is designed for individuals who are cited as an aggressive driver by the DMV.
Both of our courses are divided into 8 units. The creators of the Delaware Defensive Driving courses have invested hundreds of hours into writing informative, easy-to-understand course content. The courses combine text, graphics, and animations to create an interactive experience. Throughout the course you will have to take a series of short quizzes. These quizzes are based on the course material and may be retaken as many times as needed.
Our Delaware Aggressive Driver Course defines the difference between aggressive driving and road rage and even provides tips for how to control anger in your personal life. This course is divided into 8 chapters, each of which contains a few short quizzes.
Once you read all the required material and complete all of the chapter quizzes, you must take a 25-question final exam. In order to receive your Certificate of Completion, you must answer at least 70% of these questions correctly. You may retake the final exam as many times as you need in order to pass.
Your Certificate of Completion will be processed when you pass the final examination. Students completing the Defensive Driving Course Delaware, will be shipped a certificate via US Mail the same day if the course is completed by 6:00 PM EST. We also allow you to expedite your completion certificate delivery with various express delivery methods at the lowest cost around.
Fast Certificate Processing
If you finish your course by 3pm, we'll process and send out your Certificate of Completion the same day.
Over 10 Years of Experience
We Proudly Offer 24/7 Support
Have questions? Our U.S. based Support Team is here for your night and day.